We need help finding all of our veterans and ensuring their stories are preserved. We also need experts to search our database and enhance our records. photographs need more descriptions. Here are some things volunteers can do:
- Help complete descriptions of photographs on the Veterans' Legacies website (www.veteranslegacies.com)
- Add to existing bios by researching the veterans online.
- Work with young people to help them research and locate information about veterans.
- Create a bio for a veteran you know, perhaps a family member, friend, or neighbor. There is more information about creating a bio at www.veteranslegacies.com.
- Use your knowledge of WWII history to scan, upload and describe images that have been donated to Veterans' Legacies.