- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The Mighty Endeavor collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Profile information of veterans which is posted to the Service by users.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Mighty Endeavor with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Posting veterans profiles to the Service
The Mighty Endeavor may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- The US National Archives https://www.archives.gov/
How will we use your data?
The Mighty Endeavor collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- To maintain our archive and living history of veterans profiles
- To solicit on our own behalf for fund raising in support of our activities
If you agree, The Mighty Endeavor will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- None at this time
When The Mighty Endeavor processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
The Mighty Endeavor securely stores your data at Amazon Web Services.
The Mighty Endeavor will keep your data during the time that you have an active account and for up to one year after cancellation. If the user opts, veteran profile information, media uploaded, and other artifacts provided by the user may remain in the veteran archive stored in the Service for the duration of the life of the service. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting the active records for your account and associated records. Log files pertaining to activity on the service may be retained for up to three years.
The Mighty Endeavor would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- None currently
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The Mighty Endeavor from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to any subsidiary organizations within Veterans Legacies.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
The Mighty Endeavor would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The Mighty Endeavor for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Mighty Endeavor correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Mighty Endeavor to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Mighty Endeavor erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Mighty Endeavor restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Mighty Endeavor’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Mighty Endeavor transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 971-734-5051
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – The Mighty Endeavor uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The Mighty Endeavor uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Mighty Endeavor sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 971-734-5051
Or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authorities