JOIN OUR MIGHTY ENDEAVOR - IT TAKES AN ARMY TO SAVE HISTORY
Our vision is to connect students and veterans in all 50 states by 2023. This will indeed be a mighty endeavor and like any endeavor, our goal will require the work of many hands. We need volunteers to help us gather, archive, conduct interviews, lead youth programs, and act as ambassadors for our program across the country.
Our hope is to match your special talents and passion with the tasks and support efforts needed to advance our mission. Answering the following questions can help you determine if you should commit to joining our team:
- Do you enjoy working with kids?
- Would you like to conduct interviews with veterans?
- Do you enjoy doing archival / data entry tasks?
- Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- Do you have experience running booths for tradeshows?
- Do you consider yourself more of a listener than a speaker?
- Do you enjoy office tasks like scanning documents and photos?
- Do you have experience using video and camera equipment for high quality productions?
- Are you experienced in web-production (HTML, etc.)?
- Do you have a passion for History, Veterans, or Education?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, we would like to invite you to join our team.
Click here to start the process.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND SPONSORSHIP
Our goal is to have the Mighty Endeavor curriculum used in schools, libraries, community centers, home schools, youth programs and museums in all 50 states by the end of 2022.
We would like to invite you to join us by supporting us financially. We cannot meet the cost of reaching veterans and students on a national scale without the financial support and sponsorship of people like you. Please consider giving to help us reach our goal of covering the entire country by 2023.
Veterans’ Legacies is a 501(c)(3) non-profit created to provide an online resource for students, educators and the general public. Veterans' Legacies is dedicated to the collection of veterans’ stories in order to preserve and share them for generations to come.